Organisations are quickly realising that technology is an integral part of modern businesses. With the increasing demand for tech solutions, organisations need to establish their IT infrastructure in order to keep up with the times. Establishing this infrastructure entails taking control over various aspects of an organisation's digital workplace, including network cloud computing, server data, applications, and more. An effective management of IT infrastructure will help organisations succeed in this highly competitive digital landscape. IT infrastructure management is a crucial part of managing an organisation’s technology. It encompasses all the activities required to maintain, monitor and optimise IT resources to ensure maximum performance and stability in the business environment. This includes managing hardware, software, networks, data storage systems, communication systems and other components of a company’s information technology system. IT Facility Management Services will help the management of IT services, companies can minimise their risk of disruption or failure due to poor maintenance of IT resources. By investing in the right IT infrastructure management strategy, organisations can enjoy improved efficiency, better customer service and improved productivity.
What types of services do we offer?
We offer an effective combination of people, process and technology that meets the highest standards for statutory compliance, business responsibility and risk management. Our clients range from MNCs to SMEs to MSME and we are proud to have established long-term relationships with them all.
- Server Management & Support
- Network Management (LAN) &WAN Support)
- Wireless, VPN, Link and Bandwidth Management
- Mail and Messaging Management
- Application software &OS Management
- Backup Management
- Security & Antivirus Management
- Help Desk and Call Desk Management
- Desktop and Client-Side Support
- Remote Support & Troubleshooting
- Performance Reporting
Multi- Vendor Support
We are proud to offer our clients the best Annual Maintenance Contract Services available, backed by a team of experienced professionals. Our services are regularly and reliably maintained, and we always have provisions in place to handle unexpected issues. Just give us a call at our centralised helpdesk hotline, and our team will be there to attend your call insentiently and resolve within defined SLA.
- Strong relationship with OEMs
- AMC for IT related equipments (Laptop, Desktop, Printer, Server, Storage, network devices, etc)
- Regular audits and governance mechanism
- Proactive resolution within agreed TATs and SLAs
- Skilled to replace the malfunctioning components with original parts.
- Workplace Services (Remote/Onsite)
- Data Center Services (Remote/Onsite)
- Professional Service
- Security Service
- Cloud Platform Management
- Migration Services
- Managed Services
- Project Management Services
- Consultancy Services
- Deployment Services
- Security Services
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Security Monitoring & Response
- Enterprise Core Network & System Security
- Active Threat Hunting
- Technology Audits -End point, Perimeter, Firewall
Data Center Services (Remote /Onsite)
- Server Monitoring & Production Operations
- Server monitoring & management
- Storage monitoring & management
- Database Management
- Backup & Recovery management
- Network monitoring & management
- Datacentre Infrastructure Deployment
- Cloud Platform management
- Cloud Monitoring & Management
- Cloud Account Management
- Access to best -practice Cloud templates
- Automated auditing for Cloud best practices
- Identify & Permission Management
- Secure access management of VMs
- Virtual Machine (VM) Image Management
- Disaster Recovery
Workplace Services (Remote/Onsite)
- Services Desk
- Desk-side Support
- Asset Management Services
- Mobility (MDM)
Value of Managed IT Infrastructure in Enterprises
You can expect improved efficiency and cost savings from managed IT infrastructure services due to its ease of operation, increased transparency, and reduced overheads. With proper IT infrastructure management and IT facility management, you will have better access to data and applications while maintaining a secure environment. Additionally, it also provides proactive maintenance of system resources to prevent issues before they arise.
- Quick response challenges and unwanted conditions
- Agility and flexibility for implementing proactive strategies
- Automation for reducing effort, cost, and risks of human errors
- Better capacity planning and meaningful insights in real-time
- Streamlining processes for freeing employees to focus on other productive tasks
- Enhanced customer experience and satisfaction
- Reduction in machine downtime and decreased repair time
IT managed service provider is essential for modern enterprises to benefit from cutting-edge technologies, mobility, and cloud-driven solutions. A trusted services provider can ensure that your business can make the most out of these solutions with enterprise-grade managed IT services.
Disaster Management - You can trust dedicated team to help you stay proactive and prepared for any disaster by providing managed IT services.
Enhanced Security - Establishing an SOC (Security Operations Center) can help improve cybersecurity and manage potential threats more effectively. An SOC provides 24/7 monitoring and threat detection, along with comprehensive security incident response plans to ensure that your systems are well-protected against cyber threats.
Higher Scalability- Outsourcing IT infrastructure management and IT facility management can help companies gain flexibility and reduce costs while simultaneously scaling up or down their operations. This allows businesses to remain competitive and maximize profits in the ever-evolving digital world.
Improved Experience- With a managed IT infrastructure and digital environment, end users can expect an excellent experience.
Companies can improve IT infrastructure management by investing in security tools to keep their data secure, implementing automation processes to increase efficiency, and leveraging cloud services to access corporate data on-demand. These measures can help ensure that businesses remain compliant with regulations while providing access to the necessary information.